- KILGALLON, Jonathan, et al. Reliability and validity of velocity measures and regression methods to predict maximal strength ability in the back-squat using a novel linear position transducer. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part P: Journal of Sports Engineering and Technology, 2022, 17543371221093189.
- BRITO, J. P., et al. Olympic Weightlifting Lifts and Derivatives for Fatigue Impact Quantification. 2022.
- KOŹLENIA, Dawid; DOMARADZKI, Jarosław. The sex effects on changes in jump performance following an isometric back squat conditioning activity in trained adults. Frontiers in Physiology, 2023, 14: 632.
- SORGENTE, Vincenzo, et al. Relationship between Maximum Force–Velocity Exertion and Swimming Performances among Four Strokes over Medium and Short Distances: The Stronger on Dry Land, the Faster in Water?. Journal of Functional Morphology and Kinesiology, 2023, 8.1: 20.
- ROMAGNOLI, Ruggero, et al. Concurrent and predictive validity of an exercise-specific scale for the perception of velocity in the back squat. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2022, 19.18: 11440.
- ROMAGNOLI, Ruggero; PIACENTINI, Maria Francesca. Perception of velocity during free-weight exercises: Difference between back squat and bench press. Journal of Functional Morphology and Kinesiology, 2022, 7.2: 34.
- GUERRA, Ialuska, et al. Are sEMG, Velocity and Power Influenced by Athletes’ Fixation in Paralympic Powerlifting?. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2022, 19.7: 4127.
- ANTUNES, Joaquim Paulo, et al. Comparison between Olympic Weightlifting Lifts and Derivatives for External Load and Fatigue Monitoring. In: Healthcare. MDPI, 2022. p. 2499.
- DA SILVA, Bruno Victor Corrêa, et al. Acute Supplementation with Capsaicin Enhances Upper-Limb Performance in Male Jiu-Jitsu Athletes. Sports, 2022, 10.8: 120.
- SÁNCHEZ-SÁNCHEZ, Juan Luis, et al. Effect of a multicomponent exercise program and cognitive stimulation (VIVIFRAIL-COGN) on falls in frail community older persons with high risk of falls: study protocol for a randomized multicenter control trial. BMC geriatrics, 2022, 22.1: 612.
- TEIXEIRA, Filipe J., et al. A Novel Plant-Based Protein Has Similar Effects Compared to Whey Protein on Body Composition, Strength, Power, and Aerobic Performance in Professional and Semi-Professional Futsal Players. Frontiers in Nutrition, 2022, 9: 934438.