Dashr - Blue
ダッシャー - ブルー
|1．RASMUSSEN, Corbin M.; HUNT, Nathaniel H. A novel wearable device to deliver unconstrained, unpredictable slip perturbations during gait. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation, 2019, 16.1: 1-11.|
|2．KERN, Andrew M., et al. Ankle and midtarsal joint quasi-stiffness during walking with added mass. PeerJ, 2019, 7: e7487.|
|3．GORDON, Joshua P. Effects of Isokinetic Eccentric versus Traditional Lower Body Multiple-Joint Resistance Training on Muscle Function in Recreationally Trained College-Aged Adults. 2018.|
- HROMISIN, Kelcie, et al. The Effect of an 8-week Core Training Program on 1-Mile and 100-Meter Dash Outdoor Running Times in College-Aged Athletes. 2023.
- BONDER, Ian, et al. A preliminary investigation: Evaluating the effectiveness of an occupational specific training program to improve lower body strength and speed for law enforcement officers. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2021, 18.14: 7685.
- ROSS, Jeremy A., et al. Comparisons and Intercorrelations of Physical Performance Variables of Operational Preparedness in Special Operations Forces. Military Medicine, 2021.
- GONZALEZ, Angel E., et al. Association between foot thermal responses and shear forces during turning gait in young adults. PeerJ, 2021, 9: e10515.
- WEEKS, Cassidy. Comparative Effects of Eccentric Overload Training On Muscle Function Measures When Combined With Aquatic Plyometric Training. 2022.
- KIRCHNER, Jessica. Utilizing Stochastic Resonance to Improve Agility and Rapid Stepping. 2022. PhD Thesis. University of Kansas.
- WORKMAN, Juliana Leigh. Effects of Vibration Feedback During Gait on Vertical Ground Reaction Force in Chronic Ankle Instability Patients. 2021. PhD Thesis. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.